Why Choose McCarthy
- a strong sense of school spirit and community service
- a diverse curriculum to meet the needs of all students
- a wide range of co-curricular and extra-curricular experiences
- learning for the 21st century
- technology rich environment
Conveniently located 200 meters from Emu Plains station and nestled along the picturesque Nepean River, McCarthy Catholic College boasts both football and soccer ovals, in addition to basketball courts.
A recently completed building program has modernised and added to the original school buildings to include a state-of the-art Creative and Performing Arts centre, library and industrial hospitality kitchens.
Classrooms have either been hard-wired with computer network cabling or fitted with wireless access points. Data projectors and video streaming equipment are used in classrooms so that information technology is smoothly integrated across the curriculum. Interactive whiteboards are currently being installed to enhance student learning experiences.
The college facilities provide first class learning opportunities across the full spectrum of Technology and Applied Studies, Science and HSIE.